Our specialty. We’re experts in our field because we focus on one type of roofing, exclusively for residential projects. We’re also informed by experience, which means we can accommodate our customers’ needs and budgets with superior shingles from IKO, Malarkey, and GAF. Everything we install is engineered to enhance the integrity and lifetime of your home.
- • Design: You’ll have a wide variety of colours, shapes, and textures to choose from, and asphalt shingles can even resemble shake or tile roofs.
- • Quality: Advancements in asphalt shingle manufacturing give you a roof that can outlast shake or tile – and come with a warranty up to 50 years.
- • Fire & wind resistance: Asphalt shingles are engineered to be fire-resistant. Additionally, with proper installation from Done Right, they can protect your home against winds gusting as high as 210 km/hour.
- • Affordability: Whereas shake and tile roofs can be quite expensive, asphalt provides a quality option as much as four times less. In other words, you’re getting a luxurious look for a fraction of the price.
Things to consider when selecting roof shingles:
- • How long do I want my roofing system to last?
- • Does my roof have a low slope or steep slope?
- • Does my home’s location expose it to extreme weather conditions such as high winds or hail?
Unsure about your answers? We’re always happy to address your questions with you and help you compare products!
Whether your roof is old or recently redone, an inspection is vital in helping you avoid or detect serious problems. Plus, you never know when something unexpected may be affecting your roof’s performance. An event as big as a storm or as small as a satellite dish installation can cause or contribute to serious issues, which is why we recommend a 20-point roof inspection.
Our 20-point inspection
While competing inspections are often a tactic for upselling, our comprehensive assessment is designed to detect any and all problem areas, no matter how minor. Something as invisible as attic moisture could be affecting your family’s health, and we want to make sure you have as much information as possible before proceeding with a roofing decision. In the long run, our inspection will even save you money.
Have a look for yourself! Download inspection sheet
A Done Right exterior
Working with a dedicated Calgary contractor, we’ll install or replace your exterior components to ensure they’re working together and consistently moving water down and away from your house. And, as always, we’d be more than happy to discuss your options with you.